Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Colour:||Light Yellow||Flavor:||Pungent And Pungent Flavor|
|Max. Moisture (%)::||6||Processing Type::||Chopped|
|Cultivation Type:||Common||Drying Process:||AD|
dehydrated dried food,
roasted garlic powder
Toasted Roasted Garlic Granules 8-16mesh / Roasted Garlic Granules High Concentration
Technology description of fried garlic
No. process description key processing technical parameters
1. Raw materials acceptance: the garlic raw materials used shall meet the requirements of the process, and the raw materials shall be fresh with good color and shape. No diseases and pests, no rot, no chemical pollution. In the process of packaging, transportation and storage, it is required to be free of pollution and damage, with the base certificate. The test of agricultural residues is qualified. Chlorpyrifos ≤ 0.01 methamidophos ≤ 0.02
Cypermethrin ≤ 0.05 fenvalerate ≤ 0.05
2. Remove the garlic stalks one by one with a stainless steel knife. The garlic stalks, stones and mud shall not be too large, slanting or leaking. The garlic stalks, stones and mud shall be selected so as not to affect the peeling quality. The garlic with the garlic stalks removed shall be consistent with the production volume and shall not be overstocked for a long time, not more than 8 hours.
3. Peeling: if the peeler is used for peeling, soak the garlic with water for about 5 minutes, and then put it into the peeler for peeling. The peeling rate at one time cannot exceed 70%. Otherwise, the garlic will be seriously damaged, which will affect the quality of garlic slices. If the air peeler is used for peeling, try to keep the garlic dry, which is conducive to peeling, and directly put the cut garlic into the air peeler for peeling.
4. Select the garlic rice with skin, peel twice, clean the impurities, moldy and sugar garlic rice, and rinse the garlic skin. After the quality inspector has inspected that the product meets the production standard, the next process can be started for cleaning.
5. Sterilization and rinsing: soak in 100-150ppm NaClO solution for more than 5 minutes. After sterilization, pour raw materials into clean water for rinsing to eliminate residual
6. Slice: adjust the slice knife distance according to the specification and thickness required by the customer or the standard formulated by the company, then slice with water, and put the material evenly, otherwise the slice quality will be affected.
7. Rinse the slices and wash them with flowing water twice continuously to remove the surface mucus. Otherwise, the color of garlic slices will be affected and they will stick to the mesh belt.
8. Use centrifuge to drain the surface water of garlic slices. The drain time should not be too long or too heavy. If it is too heavy, the garlic slices will be saccharified. If it is too light, the garlic slices will stick together. The drain time is 2-3 minutes.
9. Drying: evenly spread the drained garlic slices on the mesh belt of the dryer for drying. The rotation speed of the dryer is controlled at 180-220 rpm; the temperature is controlled at 65 ℃, and the temperature difference between the upper and lower parts is not more than 5 ℃. The drying time is controlled at 3-5 hours. Water content ≤ 5.5%.
10. Use the air separator to blow off the dried garlic skin and scales. The air separator is equipped with a strong magnetic rod.
11. Color separation use the color separation machine to remove impurities and scabs.
12. Select the magnetization for manual selection, and the selection table is equipped with strong magnetic rod.
13. Crushing / sieving: the selected garlic slices are directly sieved after being crushed, and the garlic grains of various specifications are divided and magnetized at the blanking port.
14. Rewater and dry. Soak the garlic in warm water for 15 minutes. Remove and dry.
15. Fry garlic in palm oil at a specific temperature and time.
16. Remove the garlic grains to remove the oil
17. Cool and spread the fried garlic and cool naturally.
18. Select the over magnetization and conduct manual selection again. The selection table is equipped with strong magnetic rod.
19. Metal detection: the semi-finished products to be packaged into finished products shall be treated with metal detection. The metal detector shall be tested with a detection piece every 2 hours before and during the test to ensure the sensitivity of the metal detector is Fe ≤ 1.0mm sus ≤ 1.0mm
20. The finished products shall be packed and warehoused to check whether the hardness, size and shipping mark of the cartons are correct. Whether the inner package is damaged; whether there are foreign matters inside. After the package is complete, it shall be stored in the warehouse. It shall be handled with care and not operated in a rough manner. It shall be ensured that the box surface is clean, free of pollution and damage. The stacking shall be neat, with marks and pallets on the bottom
|Product name||Toasted roasted garlic granules 8-16mesh|
|Physical description||Product consists of fresh, clean, sound garlic (Allium sativum L.) which is trimmed, peeled and carefully dehydrated.Then grinding and roasted. The product should be prepared in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).|
|The product is suitable for vegan, ovo-lacto vegetarian and lacto vegetarian consumption.|
|Ingredient list||100% garlic|
|Species and processing description||Dehydrated garlic prepared from fresh, mature and clean wholesome bulb of the perennial plant Allium sativum L. Cuting,peeling,washed, cleaned, sliced and hot air dried,re-drying,then grinding and roasted.|
|Country of origin/ harvest||China|
|Primary packaging||Sealed Aluminium Foil Bag/ 12.5KgX2 bags in a carton|
|Labelling||Standard Label-ling or Conform with customers labeling instructions|
|Net unit weight||25||kg minimum|
|Brut unit weight||26||kg minimum|
|Storage conditions||store cool, dry and out of direct sunlight in unopened packaging|
|Shelf life storage relative humidity||65||% maximum|
Contact Person: sales